Monday, May 22, 2006

Sorry, it's been so long.

Went to Vermont this passed week for my sisters graduation, congrats Noreen. I ridiculously long road trip that took us up through Canada and then down to Burlington. A total of 16 hours I believe. I had never been to Vermont before, it is beautiful out there. It rained a lot, but it was still really nice. The mountains in the spring are beautiful all fully covered with green trees, hence the name the green mountain state, but it was really cool to drive through the mountains and see all the little small towns. Noreen really did graduate and we got to hang out with the Grandparents, our Aunt and some cousins who I had never met before. Got to try some Vermont food and beers, it was all a good time.

On the way home we went through Niagra Falls a place I guess I had already been to, but dont remember because I was probably five. That place is amazing, but I think it would be better seen when it is a little farther into summer becuse Buffalo decides it is ready for warm weather a little after the rest of the country, but still an awesome sight.

I promise I will be wrighting more often, been busy.

No comments: