Friday, September 01, 2006

The White Limo

I walked to meet Davis at the corner of North Milwaukee and Damen yesterday, we were on are way to a softball game. He was coming up Milwaukee I was coming up North, as soon as I hit the corner he was walking up to meet me, perfect timing. I shake his hand and say, "So we're catchin a cab?" I then stick my hand into the air, but before I can get my hand all the way out there a man yells "Cab you need a cab, no, come with me" and then right behind him I notice a giant white Cadillac limousine parked on the corner, right there in front of the Swank Frank. He then vigorously waving us over shouts "Im the same price as the cabs, come on lets go." So like any two normal people we get into some crazy guys limo and let him take us to the game. Well we did make it to the game, in obvious style and it only cost us $13.
This is hilarious
Getting his head ready for the game
The customers
Payin'
A shot of the Limo

The arrival

No comments: