Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Sushi Samba

Went to Sushi Samba last night. They have really good food there. It is a mix between Brazillian, Japanese, and Peruvian meals. Which is actually really nice if you do... or don't like raw fish. I am someone who not only likes, but loves sushi they had me covered.

Not going to lie at first I was kind of turned off by the trendy "Mod" look they were going for, but the waitress was nice and not pretentious, so it worked out.

I ordered a couple of sushi rolls. First the standard spicy tuna and then one of their special Samba rolls. It was called the Unagi Tamago, which is fresh water eel, zuke tuna, cucumber & tempura flake with wasabi tobiko crema. It was un real. This sushi was delicious and was one of the better sushi rolls I have had.

A great finish to the meal was an amazing dessert, Valrhona Chocolate Fondue. Which came with coconut marshmallows, japanese rice crispies, passionfruit cake, brigadeiro, fruta fresca & sorvete. I could not eat it all but sampled one of everything and it was all perfect.

The end price wasn't to bad and I am going to be back there real soon.

1 comment:

Manufacturer said...

Thanks seffredi I will definitely check out those places.