Friday, July 27, 2007

I Know I Suck

Sorry about no posts forever, Ive been in a funk, but I will be back and more reliable. I have several posts I want to do so I will get them going as soon as possible. I doubt I can get to all of them today but don't worry they will follow shortly. I will start it off with a short one...
I saw this bike on the street the other day and it is the coolest thing I have ever seen, I have actually had a concept in my head to make a bike for the last couple of years and this is about the only bike that has come close to looking like my design. Its made by Puma and costs a ton of money and I don't think you can get it in the US, but its really a pretty sweet bike. That cord in the picture actually helps hold the bike together and if you were to steal the bike and try and ride it without the key that cord snaps off and the bike becomes unrideable (I think I made that word up). This is one of the many cool things it can do besides its awesome look.

more pics

1 comment:

SylNYC said...

I've had mine for over a year now... it's the maddest thing ever!!! A total crowd-stopper! Very right for urban life... rides well on both paved and dirt... Pricey, but much worth all -teen hundreds of bucks (I decided to buy one after a nasty robbery - a neighbor of mine stole my previous bike at night when he was moving out - nasty karma awaits him!)