Monday, July 30, 2007

Wicked

I finally got around to seeing Wicked the Musical. It was really good. I have never really been to a musical before so I didn't really know what to think, but like all the reviews have said it was not to be missed and I'm glad I didn't. The seats were in the middle and up one level. The view was really good and the price of the ticket was not too ridiculous, though they were still expensive. I really wish I had read the book, but still understood and enjoyed all of it. It really does make you feel like you are watching a movie. It's impressive how they change the sets so fast and so smoothly. The costumes are well made and the actors I thought did a great job. The songs they sang were overall well done. Some of the songs were catchy and some were just funny, and the choreography went well with all the songs. The whole thing was worth the money and should be checked out if you can get a ticket. I think it has become a lot easier to get good tickets where as before you couldn't get anything without spending over $200. Thanks Erin for coming with me and finding my ticket.

No comments: